Caffeine withdrawal isn’t something that most people enjoy going through. It causes headaches and irritability. That’s why people who love their coffee, LOVE their coffee.
If you’re the type of person who can’t get the day started without a big cup of joe in hand, you’re not alone. There’s a reason why Banned Coffee exists. People need caffeine and they’re prepared to do anything to get their hands on a delicious cup of coffee.
Here are five signs that you’re going through caffeine withdrawal:
- You’re lethargic.With the rapid pace you’re expected to keep up in today’s world, you can’t afford to be groggy. You need to be on your A Game at all times even when you haven’t had much sleep the night before. Caffeine wakes you up by making you more alert and prepared for the long To Do list ahead of you.
- You’re overly tired.You just can’t seem to wake up. No matter what you try, a cold shower, a brisk walk or a protein-packed breakfast doesn’t do the trick. You need the “World’s Strongest Coffee” stat. You can’t believe the transformation that occurs once you’ve finally had a cup of coffee. It’s like you can take on the world ten times over.
- You can’t concentrate. Try as you might to focus, you can’t. You’re stuck in a meeting or a long lecture at school. You wish you would have had time to brew a cup of coffee before you left the house. The bottle of water you grabbed instead isn’t working like you wish it would.
- You’re grumpy.You’re tired, irritable, and downright crabby. Caffeine makes you much easier to deal with in the morning. It’s something you look forward to having. That’s why you make it a point to brew a fresh pot of coffee as soon as you wake up. You don’t want anyone else to be subjected to your bad mood. You’re the type of person people create coffee memes about.
- Your muscles hurt.In addition to your other symptoms, your body hurts. Your muscles feel like they’re cramping. This isn’t a feeling you want to get used to. Banned Coffee is full of antioxidants. When you drink it, you’re not only getting a healthy dose of caffeine, you’re getting vitamins and minerals, too. That’s yet another reason to drink our coffee instead of our competitors’.
Get your fix with Banned Coffee. A better price than your average energy drink, it supplies three times the caffeine of those beverages. It also tastes great and is filled with antioxidants which help your body stay healthy.
Banned Coffee has been creating a buzz in the coffee community because of its amazing flavor and the vitamins and minerals it has. If you feel fatigued and need to get your day started on the right foot, you can brew a pot of your favorite flavor and take a cup with you to work, school or the meeting you’re scheduled to attend.